We offer remote monitoring of CCTV cameras from our state of the art control room. When we undertake a CCTV remote monitoring contract, before our security operatives proceed with the installation of the cameras, we will, first of all, inspect and analyze the site where the cameras are to be installed. This inspection and analysis will help our operatives identify specific risk factors in the premises and neighbourhood as a whole. We will also consult with the client and offer you our recommendations on the CCTV camera choice and placement.
Profield’s Temperature Screening Solutions provide a rapid-deployment solution to control site and building entry during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Designed to meet the growing demand to keep workers safe and provide ongoing reassurance, the Temperature Screening solution provides a fully automated, contact free method to detect individuals with a high temperature before they access your sites or buildings.
The solution has been designed for both indoor and outdoor use, and can be provided as part of Profields’s comprehensive site security service.
How it works:
- A person approaches the camera at the start of their daily shift
- When in range, the camera reads the person’s temperature
- If a high temperature is detected a red warning light flashes and an audio command is issued asking the person to leave the site/office and contact a manager via telephone
- The system will automatically email a designated contact with the person’s temperature reading
- If a normal temperature is detected a green light flashes and an audio command is issued reminding the person to wear a mask
- Rapidly deployable and easy to install
- Customised and secure web portal allows viewing of any number of remote sites and status alerts
- Alerts delivered by email or text to any recipient
- Bespoke solution, multiple alert and monitoring functionality
- Snapshot updates provided on a daily basis or as required
- Remote access to live video via smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Access to full technical support
- 4G, 3G HSUPA, 3G HSDPA, Wi-Fi and satellite
- UK manufactured
- Multiple powering options for optimal flexibility